The Cove offers Naples’ finest Assisted Living accommodations onsite at The Marbella at Pelican Bay. Under an Extended Congregate Care License, our expert staff provides comprehensive healthcare and services for our valued residents. Our team of professionals is fully committed to the highest levels of personal attention and care, as demonstrated by our industry-leading resident to nurse ratio.
Need a little time off from your caregiving responsibilities to relieve stress and prevent burnout? Caregiving is a demanding task, and it is easy to neglect your own health and well-being when you are involved with your loved one’s needs. The Cove at the Marbella can provide you with temporary, intermittent, or substitute care to allow for relief from the daily responsibilities of caring for your loved one.
All care is provided by friendly, professional 24-hour nursing staff, with gourmet meals and luxurious accommodations. There are 14 suites, dining areas, a physical therapy room, Physician’s office, home health services, multiple social gatherings, and an elegant climate-controlled patio.
Marbella owners have flexibility on how they use The Cove facilities:
- Own a condominium and participate fully in Marbella activities, but live in The Cove all or part of the day.
- 14 Assisted Living suites in The Cove on a temporary basis from one night to extended periods of time.
- One spouse can live in The Cove while the other spouse lives conveniently close by in the Tower.
Owners can also receive nursing services by going to The Cove for:
- Minor health care (like bandages, blood pressure monitoring, etc.), with a physician’s order.
- Physician care from the Medical Director, Dr. Obayedur R. Kahn, is available, however, you must be a patient of Dr. Khan
Other health amenities available to a Cove resident are dietary consultants, daily housekeeping services, and diagnostic x-ray service available through mobile services. Extensive medical care is also available in Marbella condominium units by third-party vendors.