Welcome to The Marbella - Luxury Retirement in Naples, Florida
A lifestyle of privacy and comfort awaits.
It's actually better than a cruise ship because you can sit on your balcony, enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico and not have to concern yourself with rought water.
The Marbella at Pelican Bay - a Naples Retirement Community, is a 21-story luxury condominium with 118 units ranging from 1,700 to 3,100 square feet. The Marbella has an unobstructed view of the Gulf of Mexico with its majestic sunsets and The Club at Pelican Bay Golf Course, located directly across the street. The Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts and The Shops at Waterside are located within two miles. Uncrowded, sugar sand beaches are just a short tram ride or stroll on a boardwalk through a mangrove forest.
The Marbella is widely known for its unique amenities and friendly atmosphere. Our highly trained staff awaits to assist you and pays attention to detail. The following facilities and services are available:
- An exclusive dining experience is offered in four uniquely different settings - casual, semiformal, formal and a private dining room.
- The condominiums and amenities are located in one building with no need to walk outside in inclement weather. All elevators enter an enclosed parking garage.
- Top luxury resort amenities. The Marbella offers dining, heated swimming pool and spa, state of the art fitness center, beauty and barber shop, library, massage room, card/billiard room, creative arts center, six guest suites, a meeting/social room and secured, climate controlled storage. On-site maintenance and housekeeping services are available to each condominium.
- 100% equity ownership.
- Attached to The Marbella, the Cove is an assisted living facility with an extended Congregate Care license which operates as an extension of a resident's home.
- Owners are automatically members of The Pelican Bay Foundation, which offers two private beach clubs with restaurants. There are also many social, exercise, tennis and educational activities.
- 24-Hour front desk and assistance service is provided.
- A concierge and activities director is on staff. Weekly activities include Bridge, Mah Jong, Billiards, Social Hour, Sunday Brunch and a movie. Women's luncheons, off site trips to the theater and restaurants, Bingo and many other activities are scheduled.
- Management is provided by Guest Services, Inc., a company with over 90 years of experience providing legendary hospitality to guests and clients at resort and dining facilities.