Welcome to The Cove at The Marbella
Just an elevator ride to the Cove, our assisted living facility
It's actually better than a cruise ship because you can sit on your balcony, enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico and not have to concern yourself with rought water.
The Marbella at Pelican Bay - a Naples Retirement Community, offers Naples' finest Assisted Living Facility on site. The Cove possesses an Extended Congregate Care License, providing comprehensive healthcare. Committed to personal attention, The Cove offers an outstanding resident to nurse ratio. All care is provided with friendly professional 24-hour nursing staff, gourmet meals and luxurious accommodations in Pelican Bay. There are 12 suites, dining areas, a physical therapy room, Physician's office, home health services, social gatherings and an elegant climate controlled porch.
Need a little time off from your care giving responsibilities to relieve stress and prevent burnout? Care giving is a demanding task, and it is easy to neglect your own health and well being when you are involved with your loved one's needs . The Cove at the Marbella can provide you with planned temporary, intermittent, substitute care, allowing for relief from the daily responsibilities of caring for your care recipient.
Marbella owners have flexibility on how they use the Cove facilites:
- Own a condominium and participate fully in Marbella activities, but live in the Cove all or part of the day.
- 12 Assisted Living suites in the Cove on a temporary basis from one night to extended periods of time.
- One spouse can live in the Cove while the other spouse lives conveniently close by in the Tower.
- Live permanently in the Cove after selling the Tower condominium.
Owners can also receive nursing services by going to The Cove for:
- Minor health care (like bandages, blood pressure monitoring, etc.), with a physician’s order.
- Physician care from the Medical Director, Dr. Ron Garry, who has an office within the facility.
Extensive medical care is also available in Marbella condominiums.
- Care in the condominium is made much easier and enjoyable because a wide variety of Marbella menu options is available by room service delivery for lunch and dinner. Obtaining home care service is made easier because Dial A Nurse, who provides such services, staffs an office in The Cove every Tuesday.
Provided on-site to residents
- Clinical Laboratory services
- Dietary consultants available
- Housekeeping services
- Nursing services
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy services
- Podiatry services
- Physicians services
- Speech/language pathology
- Diagnostic x-ray service available through mobile services
For information on The Cove:
Assisted Living Facility, please
contact Jackie Gonzalez, RN,
license # AL9477