Fine Dining at The Marbella
All Owners at The Marbella at Pelican Bay – a Naples Retirement Community, are automatic members of the Dining Club. The following services are included in the Dining Club Membership Fee. The Dining Club Membership Fee pays for the fixed charges of the dining operation. Owners receive a receipt at the end of each meal. The receipt will reflect a 60% discount for Dining Club Members. Guests must be accompanied by an Owner and are charged full menu price.
An exclusive dining experience is offered in four uniquely different settings – casual, semiformal, formal and a private dining room. A Continental breakfast is served each morning and room service is available for lunch and dinner.
- World Class Executive Chef & Service Staff
- Wine Sommelier on site
- Variety Menu Offering Very Light to Gourmet Specials
- Daily Luncheon & Dinner Settings
- Sous Vide Cooking
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Room Service Menu
- Parties in the Private Dining Room
- Catering of Parties in Residences (additional charge for serving staff)
- Exterior Barbeque Grills
- Monthly Accounting Statements